Friday, January 18, 2008

Ahhh...mornings!

They are my favorite time of day. Everything is fresh and new...a whole new day to accomplish your goals or screw things up-anything is possible. It's always nice and quiet and I can get more done in the first two hours of the day than any other part of it. The only thing that puts a damper on a good mood in the morning is the anticipation of going to work. Ew.

Okay, so my favorite mornings are on the weekends. Guess I should trudge along and get ready for work now. Have a great Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yikes. I hate mornings and am usually pretty grouchy until I've been up for about 2 hours and have had plenty of coffee.

Erin said...

I think I prefer mornings over nights but I am not so gun-ho to actually get up. I love the peacefulness and usually it's quite pretty as the sun comes up. Too bad I have nothing but work to get up for most mornings. Soon it will be a crying baby. Hmmm...kinda ruins that peaceful thought.