Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blah

This has not been a stellar week for me in the exercise department. I have only managed to get a run in on Tuesday and it wasn't very long since I tried to sneak it in before work. Have not gone to the gym, no swimming, not even situps at home. I'm just a lazy bum this week. Got the energy and ambition of an anemic slug. To top it off, I have been eating poorly too. Way too much fast food, chips, etc. That's usually how it works for me, though. If I don't exercise I don't eat well, either.

So, I'm going to try and get a walk in this morning. We are planning on doing a sightseeing boat cruise this afternoon with our guests and then bum around downtown Ft. Lauderdale.

For those of you who haven't been outside yet, it's nice and cool! Was about 59 degrees on my last check. Yeah! Great weather for my stroll. Maybe I'll bring Wilson, too.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I have had the exact same week. Perhpas it's something cosmic that has screwed us this week?

Erin said...

Are you going on the Jungle Queen? It is a fun afternoon trip. Hopefully the drizzle stops and you get a nice clear day.