Thursday, January 24, 2008

Early Bird Gets the Exercise Done

Well, I did manage to get Brian out of bed and into his walkin' shoes. We made it 2.2 miles before we had to head home and get ready for work. Thought I'd be tired today after the long day but I did pretty well. Either it was the fresh (and very foggy) air or 7 hours sleep is my magic number.

Oh, and if you have never had to experience Florida drivers, count yourself blessed. Thank God it does not snow or get icy down here cuz these freaking morons can't drive for shit! I kept chanting, "Get the hell out of my way, dammit!" Driving 35mph on the interstate is enough to make me put up a gun rack and shotgun in the car and start taking out some tires for drivers' sheer stupidity! (okay, I'm calm now)

Time to read my book and do some hula hooping...yep, you read that right. Have a good night!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Fog + Florida drivers does NOT equal a quality drive.

MN Mom said...

I am with you on those Florida drivers! I hate when some idot comes up behind me, blows by me doing 90 and then makes a hard right within two seconds to take his exit! Gees do they have to go left of you to go right?

On a different note...I used to be a champion hoola hooper! I could bring it from my neck to my knees and back. Granted that was 45 years ago I couldn't do it anymore but I can still remember it.

Erin said...

I had the same sentiments on Thursday with the fog and the rain this week. Yes, slow down a little if you can't see but going 35 in a 45 that people normally drive 55 is annoying!

I was one of those jerks that pulled out around a slow driver the other day to jump back in front of them to take the left off McNab onto Hiatus. The kicker was I beat the old bat to the stop light but had to wait for the same light. I usually yell at people like that but after working 12 hours, I just wanted to get home.

ThickChick said...

Hi Crystal! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't imagine dealing with so many senior citizens on the road... I'm not normally a road-rager, but I think that would drive me to it!

Re: your book list... I just read The Emperor's Children on my last business trip - pretty engrossing! I recommend...though I was irked by most of the characters ;)