Saturday, January 5, 2008

Quick Visit with Friends

It's always nice to have friends come visit. My friend, Dawn, and her boyfriend Tom, from my days in Chicago, came for a quick visit before going on a 5-night cruise to Jamaica and the Caymans. We picked them up from the airport at about 1:45am, came home and chatted until about 3pm and then took what felt like a catnap before doing some more catch up this morning. Then it was off for brunch and a scenic drive along the beach to the cruise ship where we dropped them off at 3pm. It was so nice to see her again, just wish it could have been longer. Too bad I couldn't sneak into her luggage and stow away on the ship! Guess I will have to make the trek up to Chicago this summer to have a longer visit.

Now I think I am ready for a nap. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

1 comment:

Jess said...

It's nice you got to catch up some!