Monday, January 28, 2008

My Dear Inner Athlete,

We had a good start to the new year. I thought we were on the same page....getting up early, running, even some swimming in there, which requires so much more effort on my part what with the bigger gym bag and all. However, something is straining our relationship right now. I don't know how to say this delicately so I'll just be frank with you...

YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF! I've decided to put my foot down and issue some tough love. 1. We are going to bed at a decent time tonight, no exceptions. 2. You will NOT hit the snooze button at all tomorrow morning, nor will you encourage me to stay in bed and try to talk me into a late evening workout instead (we both know I won't do it). 3. Running will take place at least 2 days this week, that's final.

I'm sorry to be so harsh with you but I cannot take your subtle sabatages anymore. Let's work together and become the athlete we used to be. Hell, let's be even better.

Your BFF,
Crystal

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sometimes, you have use tough love.

miss petite america said...

omg, did you steal this from my diary??