Thursday, January 17, 2008

TIDBITS

Since I have no exciting news or interesting stories, here are a few tidbits about myself.

* I used to play the saxophone in high school. Loved it! I sometimes wish I still played now but unless you play in a band, it's not too much fun to play all by yourself.

* My favorite sport in high school was dance team (yes, it is a sport!) I loved the 2-a-day practices before competition, the outfits and standing ovations after a performance. It's one of the things I miss most. I was also in volleyball and track, where I ran 200 dash, 400 relay, 100 yard and 300 yard hurdles.

* I could spend an entire Saturday sitting outside on the patio with a good book.

* Love water sports, especially waterskiing, kneeboarding, jet skiing.

* I am the oldest sibling in my family, with a younger sister (27) and brother (25).

Ah, it feels so liberating to open up...maybe next time I'll let you in on my favorite color ;)

No comments: