Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week 3 Goals

To summarize, last week's goals went pretty well, although I did not quite accomplish everything I wanted to...kitchen still untidy and only did one day of swimming and 2 days of running but, overall, a pretty good week. Let's face it, if I accomplished everything I would be perfect and in no need to make any further goals for the rest of the year. HA!

So, for this week I am planning the following:
1. Running 3 days/week minimum - I am still working on building this one up from a walk/run status so I don't have any specific goals yet.

2. Clean that damn kitchen! Brian's brother comes into town on Thursday so at least I know I have to get it done by tomorrow night, along w/the rest of the house - no pressure.

3. Swim - 2 days for 30 min each. This one is tough cuz I really want to sneak it in in the a.m. but being at the gym by 5am does not work for me. Evenings you have to deal w/morons being stupid in the pool.

That should do it for now. Don't want to overload myself. I'm tired just thinking about it all. Good thing I have one run down already; went early this morning before work. Let's hope the evil procrastinator stays away from me so I can get through everything else.

Quote for the day: Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

3 comments:

MN Mom said...

So proud of you sticking to your guns!

Jess said...

I think running 2-3 days a week to start is MORE than adequate. You're doing swawesome -- keep it up!

Erin said...

Great job Crystal! I would definitely be proud of what you did accomplish and not focus on what you missed.

BTW, how does one swim for 30 minutes? Do you do laps? I think I would die doing that. At least it isn't 30 below and you don't have to bundle up to get to the pool.