Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Bee

It's been a busy day today. Got a lot of stuff done at work, which is good since the managing attorney has been in and out of the office the past couple of weeks and there are some things only he can sign and/or okay before they leave the office so I had a nice stack of things to review with him today. That man can be such a challege to pin down sometimes; since we have two offices, he is usually back and forth throughout the day so the challenge is to catch him on one of his tours. I am either going to put bells on him or get a tracking device. Some days I swear all I do is hunt him down!

Got home and made dinner tonight, some fettucine alfredo with chicken and broccoli sauteed in garlic, lemon and pepper. Yummy, although not on the low calorie side. But I did eat pretty well the rest of the day so hopefully it balances out. After dinner I straightened up the house (didn't I just do that a couple days ago?), read my book for a half hour and took Wilson for a half hour walk. He loves his walks but he's such a bad walker and I can't seem to change that. Stubborn like his mom I guess.

So now I'm off to exercise. The good thing about writing down my exercise plan is now I feel obligated to do it...damn, I knew there was a catch!

4 comments:

JavaChick said...

Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the encouraging comment you left on my blog. It surely is frustrating, but I'm sure there must be a way to lose this weight!

Jess said...

Sounds like a busy day indeed!

Erin said...

You put veggies in the alfredo, that counts for something! It's not so bad if you eat alfredo, it's how much of it you eat. As long as your portions are shrinking, you are fine. A girl has to have some fat in her diet or she will go insane! Plus you walked and went to the gym. Good job!

Lesley said...

An exercise plan - great idea and it looks pretty good too. Sometimes the plan is the difference between staying at home and getting out there....don't know why but it seems to work.

Keep it up chuck.

Lesley x