Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Thursday Already?

This week has flown by for me. Work has been pretty good, for a change. Not a lot of crazies to deal with on the phone and the fellow coworkers have been rather quiet this week. It's a nice change...must be a new moon or something.

The exercise is going pretty well this week. I ran both Monday and Tueday along with my abs and leg exercises on Mon. and arm exercises on Tuesday. I did revise the schedule a bit and took last night off. The shins were giving me a bit of trouble after 2 consecutive days of running--I'm an every-other-day only runner--and I was out shopping for some baby gifts for my friend's baby shower on Saturday, so my the time I got home, had some din-din and relaxed a bit, it was time for bed.

Tonight I want to get a little cleaning done since BJ is having a poker party tomorrow night and definitely have to get a run in, too...and get some good book reading in since I got four new books yesterday: The Virgin's Lover (Philippa Gregory), The Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follett), The Winter Rose (Jennifer Donnelly) and Monsters of Templeton (don't remember this author). Yeah, excited! I get excited about new books the way a sugar addict gets excited about Dunkin Donuts. Have a good night everyone!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I am definitely an every other day runner as well, my knees just can't take it!

P.O.M. said...

Thank GOODNESS tomorrow is Friday! I feel more aches and pains when running 2 days in a row too. Gettin' old, I guess.

Erin said...

Whoa! That first post is by another Erin. I thought what in the heck did I write while sleep walking. I sure don't run! Hee hee!

I think adjusting your schedule is fine. Your's was pretty loaded for this week.

Ryan said...

Pillars of the Earth is a fine book. It is a long sucker though, it will take a month of Sundays to get that bastard done.

Jess said...

I wanted to read that Monsters at Templeton! You'll have to let me know how you like it. Pillars is good. But looooooong.

Cara said...

Good job on the workouts! I hope your shins feel better soon!

I can't wait to hear about the books as well!