Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nice Relaxing Day

There's something to the saying, "Everybody's workin' for the weekend." It is so true for me. I got up around 7:30 this morning, went for a walk/run in the cooler weather (low 70s), had some breakfast made by the boyfriend and then we attacked to house. I'm now on my last load of laundry and have been chillin by the pool with my book all afternoon. Weather is perfect today, temps in mid 70s, quite the breeze but I will take that over humidity any day. Needless to say, it's been a nice relaxing day..just what I needed after dealing w/retards at work all week.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

That sounds likes a cracking day - especially the bit about lazing by the pool... Ooooh I could do with a holiday and a nice bit of lazing by a pool...

Have a good day tomorrow too.

Lesley x