That's right..I'm boycotting all exercise and all activities related to exercise or any other type of strenuous movement for the evening..hell, typing right now is pushing the bar but I will let it slide.
I've been pretty good about getting a run in everyday for the last 3+ days but the shins are hurting big time and I think I need some R&R. Going to take the next couple days off from running since the thought of running gives me pain right now. I wish there was an all-weather track or a nice gravel road-something with a little more cushion than the damn concrete to give me some support. I think I'm gonna take Jess's advice and look into some new shoes..maybe that will help, too.
And to follow the group, here's seven random things about me:
1. I was pre-med in college and totally determined to be a doctor until I hit the genetics class. Teacher from Russia, Germany, whatever, combined with science from hell equals the end of a medical career for Crystal. I do regret this cuz I bet a little extra effort would have got me through the class. Oh well.
2. I am studying to take the LSAT in October. This is the law school admissions test. Yep, I am insane. This damn test has nothing to do w/legal intelligence but all about logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension, time management...I am sooo screwed.
3. Swimming is my passion. It's the one physical activity where I can free my mind, listen to the water and do laps for hours. Now, if I could just get myself to the gym and do some of these theraputic laps, hmmm...maybe tomorrow?
4. I would love to work for the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C., preferably in the Jewels department. Have you seen the Hope Diamond up close? It's mesmerizing. Think I'll stand guard over that baby.
5. I love to play board games but can be a sore loser. Anyone up for a game...Battle of the Sexes anyone?
6. I want to go kayaking in Colorado, hang gliding and skydiving once more before lose my nerve.
7. I have a 'List of things to do before I die.' There are about 30 things on the list and I have accomplished maybe 5 in the last few years...I keep adding them quicker than taking them off.
Peace out everyone