Monday, March 24, 2008

Week 4 Goals

I've gotten a bit off track with my goals this month...lots happening, got sick for almost a week and just been feeling a little off kilter so it's time to crack the whip again.

Monday: 3 mile run/walk
Abs: 200 crunches (mix-n-match)
Legs: toning exercises

Tuesday: Gym-45 min cardio
30 min swim (freestyle, breaststroke, leg and arm exercises)

Wednesday: 3 mile run/walk
Abs: 200 crunches (mix-n-match)
Legs: toning exercises

Thursday: 45-60 minute cardio
20-30 min weights

Friday: Off

Saturday/Sunday: Swim 30 min, run/walk

I'm not going to worry about my eating plan other than keeping an eye on what types of food I'm consuming. After Easter festivities, I should be full for awhile! I figure I will work on the food plan this week and incorporate it next week. Hope everyone had a happy Easter!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Holy list! When do you squeeze the time in? Do you do this all at the gym and if so, how close is it to home or work? I am sure if I gave up some couch time I could squeeze in something but I could never invest the time you mentioned. You amaze me! Way to go!

Crystal said...

I'm trying to be optimistic but it's not too bad of a schedule for me. The running/walking I do right in my neighborhood so that's literally a hop, skip and jump away. The pool, weights and cardio I do at the gym, which is only about 6 minutes from my house w/stoplights. I tend to pick gyms close to the house cuz otherwise I know I will never go :)

Jess said...

That's a lot of crunches!

Cara said...

I want to start swimming now because you talked about it! haha.

Sounds like a great plan!

MN Mom said...

I hope you have time in there to relax a little or you will burn out.