Friday, March 28, 2008

Yeah, It's Friday!

Woo hoo! I've been looking forward to this for days and it wasn't even a bad week. Just ready for such time off from work, I guess. Now it's time to have a cocktail and freshen up before I head out for girl's night. Mmmm...mexican food, chips and salsa and margaritas...can't wait.

No gym time for me today. I wanted to get up early this morning, had the good intentions but when that alarm went off at 4:45am I just couldn't do it. That means I'm working out extra hard tomorrow morning. My goal is to hit the gym for some cardio, weights and then, depending on my level of exhaustion, I may hit the pool for 30 minutes. Hope those margaritas go down smoothly with no pesky hangovers.

Have a good night everyone

3 comments:

Jess said...

Have fun!

Shannon said...

I hope you ate some chips and downed a margarita for me - oh, how I miss such alcoholic indulgences...

sunshine said...

Running early in the morning always seems like a good idea the night before...

Hope those margaritas started a great weekend for ya.