Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ahhh...a cold front just came through south florida! I am in my jeans, t-shirt and sweatshirt and enjoying a warm cup of coffee. It's almost down to 60 degrees and I think I'll have to get the socks on if it dips any lower. Did I mention there is a brisk breeze out there too? Brrrrr. Seriously people, when did the girl from northern MN become this much of a weather sissy?

On another note, I have finally got the yearly doctor and dental checkups done. Doctor went well..I guess everything looks pretty good (accident injuries not included), so I got that going for me, which is good. Dentist visit was great. I went to a new place today, where the crew goes and I really like them. They are very thorough and informative and said my teeth looked great! Except for one cavity, which will be fixed on Monday. Since I haven't had a proper checkup for over a year, I'll take it!

Tonight, I have a massage scheduled to hopefully loosen up these tight muscles around the shoulder area. It's my first massage so I'm hoping for good results. Considering how stressed out and tense I am, I feel sorry for the maseuse. After that, I have Deadliest Catch, Real Housewives and Workout to watch. Reality tv addiction anyone?

2 comments:

Jess said...

We're watching Deadliest Catch right now!

Lesley said...

Hi there Crystal. I'm back online again and just catching up with everyone. I missed your car accident!! So sorry to hear about it. What a pain. I know that the person who is rear ended tends to be worse off than the person doing the hitting which just doesn't seem fair.

Well, I hope that your injuries heal well and quickly and that you can get on with all your pledges very soon.

I really want to do some biking myself and I've always had a yen to try kayaking although have not done so. I'm going to try it this summer....that's a promise.

Have fun in sunny Florida - we're enjoying April snow showers here in the UK!

Lesley x