Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bad Girl

So, since I've been out-of-commission with working out due to these lovely injuries, it appears that my mind/body has also decided to give up on eating well, too. Wouldn't want to favor one or the other...no, not a good reason, is it. Since 3-31, I have not been eating very well at all. Not only is there too much food but it's not the best quality either. Example: lunch was a turkey sandwich and yogart with almond slices....and a Twix bar. This evening I had a nice, yummy bowl of spagetti with a 1/2 slice of garlic bread.....but I had chips and french onion dip while I was preparing the meal. Bad Girl!! No!

I think it's time to get back on the good food wagon so tomorrow I am going to start eating healthier foods again. I have a fridge full of yummy fruits and veggies so no excuses. Time to be a good girl again.

3 comments:

Erin said...

You will jump back on the wagon. You have had a crappy week and eating bad is ok. If you were only eating the Twix and Chips, then you would be in trouble :)

Jess said...

Everyone slips up. No worries.

JavaChick said...

Mmmm...chips and dip....Mmmm....

Argh! Must resist!

This healthy eating thing is tough sometimes, no doubt about it.