Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Schmoozday

Yep, just another day here. Wilson has been pacing the house with his reindeer in his mouth for about 20 minutes now. I think it's because he was outside when Brian went into the garage and now he can't figure out where he went. I guess the reindeer is supposed to help him. Gotta love the little guy!

Not too much excitement here. I'm really dragging today, not sure if it's due to the non-stop medication I've been on, the rough weekend, a boring day at work, or if I'm coming down with a cold. Maybe it's a little bit of it all. Needless to say, I may need a cup of joe just to make to 10pm. I feel physically drained today and I've got no exercise to blame it on and work wasn't that stressful today, either.

Oh well, tomorrow is hump day and I'm hoping tonight's rest will allow me to get some exercise in tomorrow. I really want to start running again-who would have thought I would miss it?

Shout out to Jess: Happy 30th Birthday! You rock!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I always find Tuesday to be the "draggiest" day of the week. at least Monday has an excuse, but Tuesday, Tuesday, well, Tuesday has no defence.

Lesley said...

If you feel like rubbich for no particular reason, there's probably something behind it. Take the hint and take it easy.

Hope your day improved.

Lesley x

JavaChick said...

hope you had a good sleep and are feeling better today.

MN Mom said...

I decided to join Weight watchers.
I committed myself to stick to it.
I will succeed!
Thanks for the inspiration.