Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

Well, it was a pretty nice and relaxing weekend. Friday night was spent a friend's art show. She had so many beautiful things that I just had to have one! As soon as I get it home, I will take a picture of it for show and tell.

Saturday was a pretty lazy day...one of those where you wake up and just don't want to do anything productive, so I read a great deal and watched Deadliest Catch (kudos to those fisherman cuz I couldn't do that job) and then Brian and I watched "Into the Wild." Very good movie but a sad ending...those true story movies usually are.

Today, Brian and I went to a car show in Coral Springs and did some weekly grocery shopping. I decided to hit the gym this evening and let's just say, the healing is still in progress. No, I did not jump in and overdo it completely. I managed to get 30 min on the ellipse, 5 min on the stairstepper and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Most of the time, I had to keep my arms on the rails since my arm was aching but, I just needed to get some movement in these legs! I'm feeling sore now so I think a nice, hot bubblebath is just what the doctor ordered and tomorrow I'm going to schedule a massage to loosen up the muscles.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Seeing a massuese is probably a good idea. A chiropractor may also be in order.

Cara said...

Sounds like a pretty good weekend. I hope the soreness goes away soon!

MN Mom said...

Have they fixed your car? And have you recoverd or are you a nervous driver now thinking every car is out to get you?

Crystal said...

mn mom: I wish the car was fixed! No, they are still in the beginning stages. I'm hoping to get it back sometime next month. I'm not too scared with the driving...I think I get angrier at traffic now :)

Shannon said...

Ahhhh Deadliest Catch. Jon and I were sucked in for most of the weekend too (even though these are all reruns from seasons we've seen). Looking forward to tonight though!