Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Monday Bites the Dust

And thank goodness for that! I started my day out quite well...got up around 5:20 and went for a nice walk through the neighborhood and took my time getting ready for work this morning. I had made a big turkey dinner yesterday so I packed up some leftovers for lunch and had good vibes-a magnificent Monday indeed!

NOT AT ALL! I have pin-pointed the problem...my job. So, after a grueling day at work, I came home and did some job searching. Small potatoes out there right now. Although there are lots of opportunities out there, nothing jumped out at me and said "Pick me, pick me!" So, I guess I will keep my eyes open and focus my good energy on winning the lottery-sounds logical, right?

I'm debating on going for a run now. I know it's what I should be doing but I also know I'm running tomorrow so my motivation is a bit waned knowing I'll be going tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll get a spark of energy once I get up out of this chair. Let's see....not exactly. Well, I tried.

Here's to a better day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I almost bought a lottery ticket today. I had a string of green lights for the first time ever on my way to work. With that, I thougth today would go by much quicker. At noon today I asked a co-worker if it was Friday yet. Today moved in slow motion. Some Monday's just blow because you have to work. Good luck hunting.

sunshine said...

It was one of those Monday's for me, too, today. I was in a daze all day! Let me know if you need a partner in finding that winning lotto ticket! :)

Jess said...

If you aren't happy at work, then you're often not happy at home either, so good luck with the job hunt!