Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Over Already?

These long weekends seem to go by just as fast as the regular ones. I managed to straighten up the house and do my regular cleaning but no deep cleaning took place. Why? Cuz I was in the pool most of the weekend! Love it...I almost completed two John Grisham books while floating around and Wilson got some great outdoors time to sniff, lay in the sun and bark at anything that floated by him. He was in doggy heaven.

Now it's time to get back to reality. I think I will head out for a run tonight and hit the pool tomorrow morning before starting the work week. I wish every week had a three day weekend, I think I would accomplish so much more this way-both at work and at home. Or I'd get more sleep, works either way.

ta-ta everyone

6 comments:

Jess said...

It did go by quickly. Sucks.

Erin said...

I agree. I am so much more productive and relaxed at both work and home when we have 3 day weekends. When will Americans figure out we need more vacation time?

Cammy said...

Why is it that three workdays don't go by as quickly as a 3-day weekend?

I'd love to work a 4-day workweek, too!

Cara said...

Wow sounds like an amazing weekend!!

Good luck going back to work today!

eurydice said...

tag, you're it... see my blog for details :)

Erin said...

I wish there were more 3 day weekends out there. I would definitely go for some more sleep.