Monday, May 12, 2008

New Addition to the Family

A congratulatory shout-out to my cousin, Melissa, for having her baby boy this morning at 3:20am. You are a rock star! This is her second child-big sister Sofia is 3 years old now and very excited to have a new baby brother. Melissa is busy finishing her neurology residency in New York-nothing like working 147 hours in 2 weeks while 9 months pregnant to get things rolling...forever the overachiever in our family! Can't wait to see the little man.

As for me, it was a nice, boiling hot weekend. Yep, 93 degrees in the shade, so I spent most of Saturday in the pool and Sunday I stayed indoors as I got a tad too much sun the previous day. I also caught up on some movies: Cloverfield, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and Iron Man. Iron Man totally rocked! As for the other two, eh..could do without.

Now it's back to reality. Back to workouts, work and watching what I eat. Is it the weekend yet?

5 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! I guess I shouldn't complain about my work schedule!

Sounds like a nice weekend. We stayed pretty low key also.

Jess said...

We went to see Iron Man as well, and we liked it too.

Thinking Thin said...

I took my mom to see Baby Mama..if you need a laugh go see it.

Lesley said...

Congratulations - it's always lovely to have anew baby in the family.

You sound pretty chipper - well done on getting back to the running too. Keep it up!

93! It was hot here over the weekend but not like that! I don;t think I could hack that sort of weather. Still, I wouldn't mind a pool....

Lesley x

Cammy said...

Your weekend sounds *wonderful*! And I'm with you: come on, weekend! :)