Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stats

Remember all those goals I set out to achieve these past couple months? Well, let's see how they are going:

Swimming: I've been able to make it at least one day a week but really want to pick this up to 2-3 days.

Running: Umm....I'll start tomorrow? I had hoped to get in 3 days a week and managed 2 days last week and zippo for this week.

Check out running group: I got as far as looking at the website. Maybe next week.

Kickboxing classes: I think I might have to take a class at my gym for starters since classes at other locations seem to be a bit pricey.

As you can see, I am taking the relaxed approach to reaching my goals..just a little at a time. I'm not going to stress out about it. I know I want to do better and I will start picking things up next week. (Can't start on a Friday, it would just seem weird).

I did make it out for an hour walk tonight. Now I'm going to straighten up the house and get ready for The Office finale. Tomorrow, I plan on hitting the gym in the a.m. for a swim and I'm going to shoot for a good cardio workout at the gym after work. As for posting some pictures, I'm still thinking about it. Not sure if the world is ready for that!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

That's really not bad. Goals are not always there to be met to the letter...they are also motivational tools to make you at least do something! The fact that you're not hiding from them or conveniently "forgetting" about them is half the battle. And you've been out swimming, running and walking.

Well done. Good luck for a beter week next week too.

Lesley x

JavaChick said...

Baby steps are good. Trying to do too much at once can be overwhelming. I'm sure if you keep working away at it, you'll get to where you want to be.

Thinking Thin said...

I have been taking the relaxed approach too...oh wait, no mine is the lazy approach. Baby steps, I guess. I am getting there just slowly. You will too!

Kelly O said...

The fact that you are keeping your goals in mind and moving forward is the best thing. You are being accountable too and not giving up!!! Sometimes its better to look at reaching goals like a marathon, not a race, ya know?? keep it up girl!!

;-)
Kelly O