Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Friday

Did everyone know that today is National Donut Day? Me either..in fact, I never would have thought we would have a day to celebrate donuts but boy was I mistaken! I'm tempted to run to Dunkin and pick up a batch for work in celebration of this great event. I guess it'll depend on how quickly I get ready for work today, so far I'm in slow turtle mode but I may surprise myself and kick it up to cheetah speed.

Last night was the first night of bowling league and let's just say, I could use a little practice. I got a 95, 112 and 100. That's nothing to write home about! I think, once I get my own ball and some comfy shoes, my bowling skills will magically appear and I will be a dominant force to be reckoned with on the bowling alleys. Beware all future opponents!

I'm so glad it's Friday! This week seemed to go pretty fast but I feel like I didn't get much accomplished. The plan for today is to ignore my phone at work and get as much stuff done as I can and then hit the gym after work for a swim and maybe some cardio, then an evening of relaxation.

Have a great day everyone

5 comments:

Jess said...

Your own shoes and ball will be the magic touch!

Cammy said...

Um,those are pretty good scores to me. :) My goal in bowling is to break 100. That's it.

Happy donut day!

Kelly O said...

Is it too late for me to go buy some Krispy Kremes if it is past midnite? LOL

Erin said...

National Donut Day is a day that I am willing to celebrate....Even a day late?

Shannon said...

Damn, I missed National Donut Day! Now I'm really depressed. Not that I ever need an excuse to eat donuts...