Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So Much Excitement!

A big congrats to Erin and Ryan on their new baby boy, Miller! Brian and I stopped by the hospital to see the new family this evening and I got some one-on-one time with the new little man. Such a sweet face and I think he is going to be a tall one, just like daddy! It was a nice visit...we kept it short as the new parents have not had much, if any, sleep time in two days. It's so nice to have a new baby in our crew..can't wait to see him again.

Hope Erin and Ryan get some sleep while they still can!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Erin and Ryan definitely need sleep. I can't belive they can form coherent sentences at this point. If it were me, I'd be babbling senselessly and sputtering out sentence fragments!

Miller is cute too, especially for a newbie. Maybe I'm biased.