Wow, it's July already! I swear the older (more mature) you get, the faster the months fly by. Wasn't it just January a little while ago? So, in light of a new month, I feel it's time to up the motivation and kick things up a notch here in Crystal Land.
My motivation is my sister and mom are coming down here the first weekend of October and I want to show them how far I've come. I haven't seen my mom since February and will be 13 months since I've seen my sister, so I think showing them how much I've accomplished will be a great way to break in the weekend splendor. So, to increase my "wow" factor from now until then, I need some good goals for this month.
1. Swim 6 hours per week: 2 days per week at one hour each and two hours each on Sat/Sun.
2. Work on my running mileage. With the heat/humidity factor, I have put running on the back burner for awhile but I'm itching to get out there again and start increasing my mileage. I was out last night for a 20 minute run and, although I was drenched in sweat, it felt good to get out there again. I'd like to be running 3 miles consistently for this month.
3. Increase sit-ups. I usually do about 200 crunches at a time but sit-ups kick my ass. I'd like to see 25 sit-ups at one time by the end of this month.
4. Try one new exercise class this month.
5. Increase water intake. Right now, I would label myself dehydrated. I drink water here and there but rarely get the 64 oz/per day in at all. I think I'm going to add a Propel water in there two shake up the flavor and keep adding lemon to my water to get me to drink more.
I think that should keep me busy for the month. Hope everyone has a fantastic July and hits all of their goals, too. Later chicas