Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Need for Sleep, Right?

I am wide awake. I've been wide awake since about 3:30 this morning. What the freaking hell is this about? All I can say is this should make for an interesting day-hopefully I won't crash by 10am. Bring on the flavored coffee!

So, after a no-holds-barred weekend of crap food, I felt like a chunk munk yesterday at work. My favorite scale reports the same number (thank goodness!) so no gain but you know when you just feel like a pile of mush? That was me. I ate pretty good yesterday, lots of fruit and veggies and last night I went for a 2 mile run, did 30 minutes with the hula hoop ( I *heart* my hula hoop) and did my sit ups/crunches. Maybe getting back into the exercise mode is what got me up so early.

Today, I am hoping to make it through the work day without a nap, run some errands and head to the gym. Here's hoping for another terrific Tuesday!

12 comments:

Jess said...

That's the middle of the night lady! Hope you sleep better tonight.

carla said...

I was right there with you!
why didnt you call? we could have watched my taped Kathy Griffin Life On The D-List together ;)


MizFit

Glam said...

There are very few things worse in life than being awake when you want to be asleep!

Terrific Tuesday indeed! Hope you make it through the day!

MN Mom said...

I slept like a baby here is my secret...sshhh...WINE and lots of it! Nite Nite.

N.D. said...

Love the hulahoop! that sounds tiring the lack of sleep! I know what you mean when you feel like mush, eating good is a good way to combat it!! and hula hooping!

Erin said...

Well, you could have come over here and taken care of one of Miller's feedings if you were up at that time :)

Where did you get your hula hoop-sports authority? I should get clearance from the dr. tomorrow to start exercising. I figure if I purchase something, it will encourage me to use it a little more.

Cammy said...

Ouch. I hate when that happens. Hope you had a wide awake day and that you get some sleep tonight!

Sagan Morrow said...

30 minutes of hula hooping? That is some serious skill!

P.O.M. said...

You should do a video of you with the hula hoop. I don't think I could do it for one minute, let alone 30! So fun.

MN Mom said...

You jinxed me with your up at 3:30am...it is 3:47 and I am wide awake. Are you?

carla said...

Dang. Courtesy of my Toddler my day AGAIN started early.

Here's hoping yours did NOT.

;)

MizFit

Crystal said...

Much better today! Slept in till 5am. Hooray!