Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

I've got nothing profound or news-worthy to share so how about some randomness instead.

First off, the bowling stats. Can't forget these right? Game 1: 135, Game 2: 117, Game 3: 117. Not worthy of a trophy but not too shabby-at least a broke a 100 on them all. What really matters is that our team has won the last two games so we are slowly sneaking up on everyone. That's right..we are playing a sneak attack on everyone so WATCH OUT bowling rivals!

My dog has decided that he must not get enough tasty treats in the mornings because he has decided to start eating my kitchen rug. When the first side of tassels disappeared, I blamed it on the washer/dryer (even though there was no evidence in either) but I never once thought it was Wilson. Now, both sides are missing tassels and the rug is getting smaller. Are you kidding me? We've had this dog for 4 years and he's never eaten anything more than stuffing from his own toys. Guess that lost its flavor so he's moved on to better things. He's lucky he's so cute.

I have not swam in 2.5 weeks. I could blame it on the near daily rain showers or I could tell it like it is. I've been too lazy to get my butt to the pool.

I found a fellow hula hooper in my friend Erin's sister, Emily. She also gets lots of bruising from her hoop and we think it's just the weight factor of the hula hoop. I may have to wear some padding around the waistline to prevent permanent damage-right now I can only use the hoop 2-3 times/week because my waistline feels like raw hamburger for a few days in between. I will conquer!

It's Saturday. It's beautiful outside. My house is cleaned, the bills are paid, the dog is fed ( if he gets hungry there's always the rug) so it's time for some playtime. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Scooter prefers pillows and comforters over rugs, but a rug will do if he's in a pinch.

Sagan Morrow said...

I want to be you with all your bowling and hula hooping and swimming! Sounds like fun:)

Erin said...

Hmm..was there something tasty on that rug? I mentioned yesterday to my sister that we have been lucky Annie hasn't destroyed anything but her own toys. I probably jinxed us. I wonder what she will eat now that I said that...

Shannon said...

You and Jess's bowling scores were very similar this week. Higher first game and then the same score for the second and third. You gals are in synch! :)

Cammy said...

Have you tried one of those Kong toy things? You put the treats in and the dog has to work on the toy for a while to get the treats to dispense.

Great job with the bowling. I can't remember the last time I broke 100 in 3 straight games!