Sometimes I just have to talk about the stuff I love in life..or continue an old list-whatever
1. Digital camera. There's nothing better than taking and picture and being able to download it on your computer right away to share w/family and friends.
2. My blackberry phone. It does everything..it will even talk to me if I push the right buttons, although it never says anything profound.
3. Books. I will gladly spend a fortune in books just for the sheer joy of reading. It is my favorite hobby.
4. The hula hoop. I'm not getting bruised anymore since I'm hooping on my stomach instead of my hip area so the hoop and I are now BFFs. What can I say, it keeps me entertained and away from the fridge for a half hour.
5. Bowling pins. I just love knocking them down!!
6. Swimsuit/goggles. Whenever I'm stressed or need some down time, I can jump into my gear and swim my troubles away..and burn some much-needed calories.
7. The computer. Duh.
8. My iPod. If I had to listen to myself huffin' and puffin' while running I would've given up a long time ago. Thank you music.
9. Flip flops. Clearly one of the greatest inventions ever.
10. The scale. Something needs to keep me in line!
It's been a pretty quiet week. I have not been a good girl gym-wise so my goal is to hit the gym tomorrow morning and run tomorrow night and then get back on track after that. No more slacking! Have a great night.