Thursday, July 10, 2008

Value your Body

Okay, let's start off with the important stuff...my bowling stats. I know you are all dying to hear how I did so hear goes...Game 1-126, Game 2-125, Game 3-85. I blame Game 3 on the Miller Lite. See, we were drinking Bud Light through game one and most of two and then we got a bad pitcher of Bud and had to switch to Miller. That's when my game went downhill. It's all good though cuz I got to hang out with Erin and my best bud, Miller, so the night rocked regardless of my crappy last score.

Work sucked ass but I won't bore you with the details except to say that if someone in particular got laid at work then she wouldn't be such an intolerable bitch. The end.

On another note, I've been reading a book entitled Energy Addict and it's first chapter is entitled "Value Your Body." It's true when it states that we take better care of our $20,000 automobiles than we do our priceless bodies. Taking care of ourselves should be top priority. Without a healthy body, we cannot function properly in this world.

I'm trying to put more value into my body by regular exercise and more sleep. I will admit I am still a slacker on the food aspect but I am trying to do better. The beer, ladies, is here to stay. How about you? What do you do to value your body?

Okay, it's getting late and I need my sleep so time to skedaddle. Have a super friday everyone!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I can't believe you could write such a coherent post after bowling! This doesn't read at all like a girl who did her part to drink 3 pitchers of beer and then had two more in the bar! If I would have posted, I'd have have garbled sentences full of misspellings.

RunningNan said...

You should see my bowling scores after no drinking... It's shameful!

Erin said...

Wow-Miller (the baby not the best lite beer in Southern Florida. I say this because we don't get crinkle cans down here!)did bring you ladies luck.

I treat my body like crap. It's time to start valuing it more; especially since it must be in tip top shape to take care of Miller for the next how many years. I need to start with the easy things like vitamins and drinking more water. Then factor in exercise. As far as food and drink; I go through phases of healthiness.