Monday, July 21, 2008

What are the odds

So, remember months ago when I mentioned taking the LSAT? Well, the test is October 4th...and my mom and sister will be here October 2nd-5th so I am going to be changing my test date. In the long run, I think it's a good thing because I have not touched my LSAT books except to dust them so I'm not even remotely prepared for the test, and I don't think it's one of those "wing it" type of tests. So, I'm going to reschedule it for December 8th, ya know like the day before my birthday. Perfect!

In other news, Batman's The Dark Knight rocks! It is a long one but was worth my time anyway and Heath Ledger did an excellent job as The Joker. A must-see!

I've been a stubborn one when it comes to exercise. In the last 5 days I have exercised a whopping 20 minutes-not including pushing my floaty raft around the pool yesterday. Enough of that-5am swimming will commence tomorrow, no exceptions. Work has been really stressful since we have two of our big bosses down from New York hovering over us to see how productive we are and I had extra work due to a coworker being out today..at least the day flies by.

Well, time to finish the household chores so I can get to bed by 10ish. Happy Monday

9 comments:

MN Mom said...

Don't let the bosses bug you. You can celebrate on the weekend!

Jess said...

The Dark Knight was pretty sweet! But those last 30 minutes -- lord, I had to pee! But I didn't dare leave. Kinda painful.

Smart to move the test date back. If the LSAT is anything like the GRE, you want time to study for that baby!

Cammy said...

The swimming should help overcome the stressy bosses! Among other things. :)

Thinking Thin said...

I loved the Dark Knight. In fact, I might go see it again. Heath did an awesome job.

I can relate to the exercise front. I am just so darn tired and no energy!

Sagan Morrow said...

Jeez, thats got to be so stressful. Hopefully they'll leave you all alone soon enough!

Lesley said...

ep....back to the grindstone, you and me both.

We can do it!!!

Lesley x

Erin said...

I would move the date too. It would be hard to study and enjoy your company. Just remember, my birthday is the 6th and sometime around that date we will be going skating. ;) Plan on a study break!

Crystal said...

Erin: yay for skating! I enjoyed myself last time, even though it took me forever to get around the rink.

carla said...

happy wednesday.

hows the exercising? (wink)

MizFit