Monday, August 18, 2008

Ah Fay, You Little Minx!

Tropical Storm Fay is making her way to Florida this evening and has just passed over Key West. She appears to be a slow mover but she's packing lots of rain, which has been flowing steady since early afternoon. The next few hours will be interesting to see if she strengthens to hurricane status. Thankfully, the meat and potatoes of the storm is not heading east but staying towards west Florida but you never know what can happen.

I haven't done any exercise tonight..in fact, I just finished my pizza..yummy! I did get out for a run yesterday morning, though and actually pushed myself to run 4 miles. I'm so excited since I usually have to stop and walk for awhile but I focused and just kept staring at the pavement and jammin to my music. I also tried a different route, which I think helped out a lot. Think I'll try that again on my next run.

Peace out kiddies.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Nice job on the 4 miler!

Do you still have to work tomorrow? The boys got the day off. Hope you do too!

Cammy said...

FANATASTIC walk!

Keep your eye on that storm and be safe!

Ryan said...

Good work on the running, better work on the pizza. I also had pizza tonight, and about 15 beershhh.....

Erin said...

Yeah, I am about the beer tonight, a bottle of wine, and a drink or two. Good thing I don't have to work tomorrow. :0

sunshine said...

Nice run. If I were you I'd be hunkering down just in case the wraths of Fay decided to come down on me! Stay safe!!!