Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jammy Wednesday

I've found this week to be one of those where the day creeps while I'm at work but once I head for home and my evening tasks, time flies by! Because of my never-ending to-do list and the fact that it's the middle of the week and I'm a bit tired, I've decided to create Jammy Wednesday. This lovely theme means that I have decided to exercise right after work and then I'm home and in my pajamas by 7pm. I can do whatever I want or nothing at all but the jammies will be on for the duration.

So, to start this Wednesday off, I went for a 20 minute swim after work (would have been longer but I got my days wrong and the aqua class kicked me out at 6:05) and then came home, hopped in my jammies and had some soup for dinner. I've boiled a bunch of eggs, cleaned the kitchen and straightened up the rest of the house (kinda). I'm tuckered tonight so the rest of my evening is going to be all about relaxing. I'm thinking a bit of reading and maybe a movie then off to bed. Have a good night.

5 comments:

Poagaroo said...

I pretty much have a jammy night every night - at least in the cooler months. As soon as I get home I put on my PJ's. First of all, they are so comfortable. Second of all, I am a total klutz in the kitchen and if I am going to cook, eat, clean or make lunches - SOMETHING is bound to jump on my clothes. I would rather it be my jammies than my nice clothes.

JavaChick said...

Sounds like an excellent evening. Jammie Wednesday sounds like a good thing.

Erin said...

I love jammie nights! Enjoy it!

Jess said...

Is it me, or was the "boiling a bunch of eggs" a bit random? Potato salad for Saturday?

Angela said...

I love jammy nights! Especially in the winter....come home, exercise, make dinner and then pjs! Love it!!!!