Monday, August 25, 2008

Last week was a pretty busy week so, unfortunately, I didn't get much done on the exercise front. No swimming, running, not even a walk was squeezed in from Wed through Sun. I'm sure I could have found some time-30 minutes here and there-to get something done but I confess that the effort was not made, except for the hula hoop once or twice.

So, I'm going to put my best running shoe forward this week and see if I can get in 5 workouts. After being inactive for 5 days, I'm starting to feel like jello so I'm thinking I will head to the gym tonight for some cardio and weights, maybe a little pool time too.

I did get my to-do list in order so I feel better about having everything written down and organized. Now, I just have to start tackling the list. I'm thinking 1-2 items a week for the easy ones and I will set up a scheduled plan for the tougher assignments. It feels like school all over again :)

Well, looks like it's time to get myself ready for work. Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good luck with the list!

Erin said...

I love lists. Mine has grown exponentially now that we have added "prep daycare stuff" along with "prep pumping stuff" to the daily list.

Ryan gets upset because as soon as we cross off something, I add three more things.