I'm a little behind on my speech but I had so many emotions (not really) that I had to sort through things first and collect my thoughts.
So, our team, which was hovering in ninth place in the early season, came back with a vengeance and got....wait for it.....2nd Place! Yippee everyone!
In light of this, I would like to thank the following:
1. Our supporters and former teammates: Erin and Shannon-you stuck by us when even I wanted to leave the table in shame :)
2. Our teammates Amy and Meagan: your absent consistency kept us grounded.
3. Bud Light: The sponsor of bowling 2008 (even though it was served in Miller Light pitchers).
4. Striker's house balls. Without several choices of 10 pound balls, I would never have found a perfect match. Wait, I didn't. That's why I need my own ball.
5. Our Super Fan and Lucky Charm: Miller-he made it all possible.
6. And, of course, Brian for driving me there every week and making sure my drunk ass got home safely at night. You're swell!
My last scores were 140, 113 and 170. We rocked the house. Who says drunk girls who fall occasionally and do high kicks after strikes can't be serious bowlers?
Okay, you can stop laughing now.