Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Note

I decided to be brave this morning and I tried on a couple pairs of work pants that are two sizes smaller than what I've been wearing. I took the plunge since coworkers have been telling me I'm drowning in my current wardrobe but I'm not ready to go out and buy lots of new things yet.

So, I tried a black pair and khaki pair of slacks and...they fit! And were very comfortable! Yay for exercise and eating healthy (sometimes)! Makes me want to keep working hard and fitting into the rest of my old clothes. Soon I will be ready to tackle the shopping centers again.

10 comments:

JavaChick said...

Sounds like you are kicking butt! Way to go!

Jess said...

That's one of the best rewards! Congrats!

N.D. said...

That's a good feeling. Great job!

Erin said...

That's fantastic! I was the same way after baby. I was afraid to try on old stuff but leery of buying anything new. Not quite the same comparison but similar. Great job. Your hard work is paying off. It shows and you're lookin' good ;)

Heather said...

great job! 2 sizes down is pretty impressive!

Chellie has Issues said...

I loved fitting into new clothes. It got really expensive after awhile though, but very fun on the way down in sizes rather than up! Congrats and keep it up!

Maggs said...

What a great feeling! I was planning on wearing my skinny jeans the other day, but they were too big! Exercising (and eating right) pays of hugely!

sunshine said...

There is nothing better than the feeling of wearing "the skinny pants" that were hidden at the back of your closet! Congrats and keep up the all great work!!

Scale Junkie said...

WOW!! How great to go shopping in your own closet! Congrats on the smaller sizes.

Shannon said...

How I can't wait for the day when I can put on an old pair of my jeans - ones with zippers and snaps instead of panel fronts!