Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Whole Lot of The Office

Nope, I'm not talking about work, I'm talking about Season 4 of The Office, which came out on Tuesday. I've been anxiously awaiting this release and Brian was sweet enough to surprise me with the goods. Of course, he didn't just get the DVD set...I got the entire boxed collection which included the DVDs, t-shirt, water bottle (from the rabies episode) and mini screenplay. Crystal + The Office = HAPPINESS

So, that's what my evenings have entailed this week. I can say that I've been a lazy bum when it comes to exercise-none this week. I have high hopes for tomorrow, though.

Alright, time for another episode...later gators!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE THE OFFICE!

Enjoy!

*you may want to save some episodes for when Ike strikes and you can't take any more hurricane hype.

Jess said...

Okay, you're the second person to boast about getting the set with all the ectrouement from the rabies race (which was simply one of the funniest episodes ever -- although, my fav is the one where Michael puts Dwight in charge of picking the health plan for the office); now, I think I need this as well!

Ashley said...

The Office rocks my socks.

"I'm like... Mr. Miyagi and Yoda, rolled into one." -Michael

N.D. said...

That's awesome. THis weekend here is a great time to sit around and watch dvds, the weather is going to be windy and rainy all day!