Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Glorious Run

Have I mentioned that I love this weather? Tonight was the first run since sometime in February where I didn't feel like I was going to melt into a puddle of goo. It was freaking glorious my friends! I was actually excited to get out there and stretch my legs and with my new kicks all laced up, I took off.

I forgot the Garmin but, since it was dark out (when did that sneak up on us?) I just ran around my neighborhood for 3 miles. Those new shoes ROCK. No shin splints, leg cramps, notta. I am a running machine now...for 3 miles anyway.

Oohhh, let's not forget Halloween coming up here in two days. And guess who still hasn't gotten a costume? ME! I wasn't kidding when I said I was the queen of procrastination. So, the goal after work is to find myself a costume. Unless....I wonder if Jess will let me come to the party dressed as an enthusiastic party guest?

peace out kids

5 comments:

Jess said...

You can come dressed however you want; we just want you there to drink all the beer we got!

Jerry has been through about 5 costume ideas this year and he actually has been working non-stop for the past few days on his final idea (which was also his original idea, back in...September).

RunningNan said...

wear your running gear and grab an old race bib... That's what I was going to do and be a marathon runner.. quite a stretch, but it's better than my pajamas.. Or is it?

JavaChick said...

When friends of ours suggested a Halloween party with costumes this year, I thought: Oh fun! We never do that.

In reality, the whole finding a costume thing has been a pain in the butt - especially trying to find something Husband is willing to wear. Oh well. I'm sure we'll have fun in the end.

Hope you find a great costume!

Sagan said...

That's great that the shoes are working so well. I like a dark run:) Have fun at the party!

sunshine said...

Soo.... what were you...? :)