Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Perfect Fall Day

So what could be a perfect fall day in So Flo?

Well, the air was actually crisp today. Totally scrumptious. We are talking apple picking weather..scrounging for pumpkins in a pumpkin patch weather...raking leaves kind of weather. It was glorious.

How I spent my day:

Work of course, then I came home, opened up the windows, made a big crockpot of homemade chicken soup and watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. What a lovely October day. Hope tomorrow brings more of the same.

5 comments:

Erin said...

It was a glorious day weather wise and if anyone begs to differ...they must be Floridians! I feel a sick (aka vacation day due to maternity leave, day coming on).

Kelly O said...

I just watched Charlie Brown too...good stuff.

;-)
K

Jess said...

It's been beautiful! I think it's supposed to be like this through Thursday!

Sagan said...

Sounds like a fantastic day! Fall is definitely the best time of year.

MN Mom said...

I taped Charlie Brown I want to savor it.

Glorious two days!

PS my scramble word is connin...pretty close!