Monday, October 27, 2008

In Bowling News...

In terms of our actual bowling, we did not do too shabby. Yes, we all could have got 300 games and didn't, but on the other hand, everyone bowled above 100. Next week is our first position week so we are going to have to rock the house. Go team....wooosaaawwwwww.

The bad news of the evening was there was an armed robbery in the parking lot of the bowling alley. We also found out a car was broken into around the same time. Thankfully, no one was injured but this is still unsettling. There have been many times when I've run out to the car for something by myself. I guess I'll be thinking twice before doing that...or bring my numbchucks with me. I think I'm going to have to become a police officer now just so I can open up a can of whoop ass on these mo fo's. I hate crap like this.

Hope everyone had a great Monday. Nighty night!

3 comments:

Kelly O said...

Whoop Ass is one of my favorite expressions. Ever. You Rock.
;-)
K

Jess said...

I can't believe it about the bowling alley robbery. That is crazy shiz. If they robbed me, all they'd get is a bunch of receipts. I hardly ever carry cash.

MN Mom said...

What is the world coming to when the robbers hand out at bowling alley's now...is nothing sacred?

And do do do be careful ladies everywhere you go if you are alone!