Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy turkey day everyone! It's a beautiful, crisp morning and I'm going to try to get a quick run in before all the craziness starts. I'm actually hoping the exercise will keep me from becoming crazy today but I have my doubts on that.

Today is "Let's eat until we are absolutely stuffed, watch some football and then continue grazing on the food throughout the afternoon until we burst day." And there should be plenty of food!

But to the important things...what am I thankful for this year.

1. Wonderful friends to spend the holiday with us
2. My loving family "up nort"
3. Brian and Wilson
4. Having a healthy body
5. Becoming an aunt

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope you all get plenty of turkey goodness today.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Those are great things to be thankful for! See ya this afternoon!

Erin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't stress out too much about dinner. I freak out every year and we always have more than enough edible food, good conversations, and a fun thanksgiving. Just let me know if you need any help. I can trade you a free set of hands if you want a tubby baby to play with for a few minutes throughout the day :)

Sagan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Have a super day. I'm celebrating American holidays in spirit:)

Lesley said...

I like the idea of thinking what you've got to be thankful for. I shall have a think and post later!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lesley x

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Jon, Rylee and I had a great day! I have lots to be thankful for this year, but good friends are still among the top of the list. :)