Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is it the Weather?

Or having the day off yesterday?
Too much food?
It is pretty muggy outside....

Today I just felt a bit "off" from usual. I think having a Tuesday off through a wrench in my regular routine. I was tired and sluggish all through work and one of my coworkers was out so I had extra work to do. But, even with the extra workload, the day seemed to drag by. Work just stresses me out lately-I just got too much to freakin do!

It's gotten really muggy here the last couple days...I think we are seeing some remnants of the storm out in the Atlantic. I miss the cool, crisp temps already. I think that the muggy weather has something to do with my sluggishness, that and the fact that it's dark before 6pm now.

But, we can't be using all these things as excuses, right? Must persevere! Brian and I got Wilson out for a walk this evening and then we continued for another 20 minutes after we dropped him back off at home. I'm also going to hula hoop and I maaayyy go out for a run this evening. Tomorrow I'm stepping it up, though. Pool time and cardio. That's that.

Time to hula...

10 comments:

lilrunner N.D. said...

G'luck with the pool and cardio. It's hard having a day off midweek, I always feel the same way.

Jess said...

It has been humid the past few days. I was thinking that yesterday and today.

RunningNan said...

Ha. No humidity here. Just snow, water, rain, and maybe more snow this weekend. We are on the typical roller coaster weather ride of North East Ohio!

MN Mom said...

When you say hula I think Hawaiian hula girl...might be fun to do.

In my younger-way younger-days I used to be quite the hula hooper myself. I could go to the knees, bring it back and everything.

Sagan said...

Have fun with your hoop! It's just about the weekend, so hopefully the off-ness feeling will go away:)

adventure grrl said...

Hula hoop! That sounds fun. yes, every day is a day to recommit. At least, I'm trying to convince myself of that :)

Scale Junkie said...

I think it was the weather, today its so much cooler and I'm feeling more like me again...and so is my hair!

sunshine said...

Muggy? Really? In November? That's so foreign to me. It snowed a few inches here last night. :)

Lesley said...

Hope you're feeling fine now and are nailing the exercise plan...

Lesley x

MN Mom said...

The weather is so fabulous!