- Swim 2 times per week for 40 minutes
- Run 2 times per week if the leg stops giving me grief
- Cardio twice a week-whatever I want
- Get photos on discs and printed (so behind here)
- Walks with Wilson at least 3 times a week
I also want to start getting things ready for Christmas. I always leave shopping till the last minute so I'd like to take care of some of the easier things early on...we'll see if I actually do it :) It's been tough getting the motivation to do anything lately since work has been so stressful. They have done some shifting of responsibilities again and more work is being piled on my desk. I guess if you're somewhat competent, it backfires with added stress. Yeah me! At least it's job security.
So, that's the plan for this month. So far exercise has been okay. I ran Sunday evening, hula hooped on Monday and went power walking w/a coworker tonight. Tomorrow I am planning a gym outing after work for some cardio.
Alright, time to get some stuff done before bedtime. Nighty night.