Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Too Dang Busy

I need some high octane fuel cuz I feel like I've been running around like crazy these last few days and my gas tank is getting close to empty and there's still so much to do! Must reenergize!We still have to:

  1. Clean the house from top to bottom for company.
  2. Give Wilson a bath.
  3. Make sure we have everything food-wise for Thanksgiving.
  4. Pull out the Christmas decorations and start putting them up
  5. Find my sanity

That's my generalized list for now. Crap, now I have to get ready for work. Forgot to add that one to the list....

6 comments:

Jess said...

Well you could always sample that coffee that the crazy guy at bowling gave me. You test it.

sunshine said...

Hope you get everything finished, without driving yourself crazy. Isn't it funny how holidays are suppose to be a time to relax, spend time with loved ones, blah, blah, blah. It's always MORE streessful! Happy Holidays :)

Erin said...

I have to take out our Christmas decorations this weekend, I am not even really sure where they are!

Sagan said...

Everything always needs to be done all at once, doesn't it? At least it feels GREAT once its all been completed!

MN Mom said...

Have fun tomorrow...and remember everything doesn't have to be perfect. By the way thanks for the invite.

Lesley said...

Don't know you American cope with having Thanksgiving so close to Christmas. I'm bad enough with one thing to concentrate on. Hope you find your energy supply in time!

Lesley x