Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finished!

Yay! I finally finished Pillars of the Earth this afternoon! Hurray! Don't get me wrong, this book was very good and had a great story to it but it was a long one. I'm not sure I will be reading the next book...I think I may have to spice things up and pick up a lighter read for my next choice, but I'm not ruling anything out down the road.

That will have to wait for tomorrow since it's party time real soon! Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year's eve. I will be happily enjoying my spirits as I ring in the new year tonight at a friend's par-tay. So, have a great night everyone and see you in 2009!

4 comments:

carla said...

thanks for reading the book for me (wink)

I tried more than a few times and just wasnt 'sucked in.'

and yes, I shall probably give it one more shot in 2009.

happy new year!

Miz.

Jess said...

That's a relief to finish it before the new year! Hope you guys had fun last night -- did anyone get naked?

Sagan said...

Happy New Year! Love lots and lots of books:)

eurydice said...

i enjoyed that book but chose not to read the next one too. too big!