Monday, December 15, 2008

Job Interview

Had a phone interview today for a new paralegal job. It went pretty well. Let's face it, the lady loved me and is recommending me to the "board" so hopefully I get a call back in the next week or so for an interview with the attorneys I'd be working with. This position is right up my alley-lots of stress, deadlines, working for 3 attorneys who want all my attention for themselves-just what I'm looking for!

Besides that, my day was rather uneventful. Work is work-no major coworker drama or retarded phones calls. Just a peaceful Monday workday. The plans for the evening are a couple phone calls and a 3 mile run.

Later gators!

8 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

Good Luck on the job girl!! ;-)
KO

Erin said...

Good luck! I wish I would hear back on my interview before the holidays...wouldn't it be nice to both ring in the new year with more stress! LOL!

Jess said...

Good luck! I hope you hear back soon!

Sagan said...

Wow, very exciting about the job! Good luck- sounds like you're a shoe-in already:)

JavaChick said...

Good luck - hope the job works out for you.

ThickChick said...

Are you being sarcastic? Or do you genuinely thrive on stress.. I can't tell!

In any case...good luck!

RooBabs said...

Wow, congrats on the great interview. Good luck with getting the position!

N.D. said...

Hope it went well! Good luck!