Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's Fixed!

I guess you never know how much you rely on something until it's gone for awhile. That's how it's been here with the computer. A week ago, Brian was on the computer looking at some tire stuff and we got a happy little visit from a virus or two. I tried to use my computer kung fu powers but I guess I'm out of practice cuz I lost the battle. So, the computer was out of commission for the past week until we could get someone to fix it today. My work computer is heavily monitored and blocks most sights so that was not an option, either. It's so nice to be able to have computer access again!

So what have I been up to lately? Not too much. My crumminess from last weekend lasted about a week and I'm still trying to get rid of this hateful cough and the sniffles but at least the rest of the cold seems to have passed. But since I was feeling crummy, I did as little as possible beyond going to work and bowling this past week. At least it's a 3 day weekend so I have more time to relax and get some good housecleaning done. Yay!

I'll be catching up on blogs over the weekend and am going to try and get back into some type of exercise routine again since my little sickyness got in the way of activity. Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Horay for relaxing!! =)
Enjoy your weekend.

Erin said...

Welcome back. Everytime we get a virus, I panic and think about buying a new computer. Your bad luck will urge me to burn my pictures onto cd's so I don't lose them if we fall victim. Please Karma God, wait until I finish this task before you strike me down.

Jess said...

Glad the computer is healed!

Crystal said...

Ha! Erin, that is exactly what I was thinking when the computer went down-getting a new one. I've been looking at best buy ads and checking online deals here and there but I'm forcing myself to wait until after the cruise. Must be strong!

Shannon said...

Being without your computer is like being without your watch - you feel lost all day. Glad to have you back.

Sagan said...

Glad you're not too sick anymore! And I hate it when things go wrong with my computer- am totally useless at fixing it. So good that yours is all fixed up.

ThickChick said...

Fingers crossed... I think I just exorcised a demon from my computer yesterday...no signs of him today... Anyway, glad you're back!