Thursday, January 22, 2009

Screw You Scale

Oh yeah, it's war. The scale and I are sworn enemies now. The gloves are off. The trash can is looking pretty good right now. That damn thing has not budged one freaking bit for so long that I wonder if it even works properly anymore. Scale, you suck.

(It's totally irrelevant that I have only worked out about 3 days since before Christmas and I had french fries and dessert tonight along with lots of other goodies in the past, right? RIGHT?)

Whatever. I'm right. Screw you scale.

8 comments:

Heather said...

I feel the same way! I hate the scale!!

Mark said...

stupid scale, mine is still in the closet with dust on it. i refuse to use it for this very reason! at least its stayed the same! i take a breath to big and mine goes up, thats why i have sworn it off.

-meg

Sharon said...

That number doesn't define us.
Stupid scales, yes yes!

Lesley said...

Oh absolutely - dropping lbs is nothing to do with what you eat or how much exercise you do!! Mwah ha ha...

Good luck in your battle - you know you're not alone.

Lesley x

Jess said...

If scales were smarter, they'd lie.

MN Mom said...

Scale evil.

Sagan said...

Can I adopt "screw you scale" as my new mantra? :D

Erin said...

I think my scale is on strike too. I have been exercising and limiting my adult beverages. I feel better so I figure that counts more than the numbers do.