Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ready to Cruise!

It's been a hectic couple of weeks, both at work and at home, but now it's time for some fun and relaxation. It's cruise time! We are setting sail today for a nice 4 day cruise to Key West and Cozumel. I call it the wedding cruise since our friends are getting married in Key West when we dock there. Should be a great time with friends, sun and lots of booze, I'm sure.

Now, I've got to tie up all loose ends and make sure everything is packed, dog is ready for his weekend getaway with the neighbors, and anything else I can stress myself out with before we leave. Only a few hours to go!

4 comments:

JavaChick said...

That sounds so great! Hope you have a wonderful time! :)

Sagan said...

That's going to be so much fun! Have a great time!

Sharon said...

SOOOO jealous!!! Have fun!!!

sunshine said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about your adventures down Duvall! :)