Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF

This week is one of those weeks you can't wait to be over. Most days, I don't mind trudging to work and dealing with the day-to-day crap there. But this week is an exception. My workload annoys me, most of my coworkers annoy me and even when I get there, all I want to do is find an excuse to leave. Already this morning, I have been coming up with excuses to call in but since it's Friday, I will fight the urge, suck it up and go to work. I hope my yummy cappuccino, iPod and ridiculous workload can sustain me through the day. If not, I may have to create some drama at work-like blowing up something in the microwave and leaving without cleaning it.

Happy Friday everyone

5 comments:

Erin said...

I agree with you. This week was excruciatingly painful to survive. I have 2 hours of work to do in the office, hop to the airport, and do a little work there but once I get on that plane-it is Erin and her book time. No more work!

Jess said...

This week has been LONG! And I so wish I could stomach some coffee. I would kill someone for a latte right now.

Sharon said...

Eeeek hope today turns out fine!!

Sagan said...

Only a few hours left and then it's the weekend! Hurray! :)

Shannon said...

Are we talking food or someone's head that you're blowing up in the micro - just curious! :)