Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 2

Well, yesterday was a pretty good start to my little program here. I did the hula hoop for 35 minutes outside while reading my book and it was great! Until that pesky downpour of rain kicked me and Wilson back in the house but I did a quick scenery change and I was right back into it. Later in the afternoon, I went for a nice long swim. I mainly stick to freestyle, breaststroke and back crawl, no butterfly this time around. This cute older couple were in the pool at the same time and when I stopped for a quick water break, the man asked me if I was training for the Olympics. I replied with a hearty, "I wish!" and we had a little chat before I was off again. I meet some of the nicest people at the gym. I'm definitely feeling the swimming effects in my arms today, my shoulders are still burning!

Now, today is pretty much my off day from exercise since I have bowling after work and we usually don't get home until almost 10pm. So, no big exercise plans for me today. Maybe I'll do some curls with my bowling ball? Or not-I foresee an accident happening there. As for bowling, I am going to have to pull out all my Jedi mind tricks for tonight since we sucked it up so much last week. Here's hoping for a good 3 games tonight.

Happy Monday

3 comments:

Sagan said...

Good luck with bowling! Sounds like your challenge is off to a great start.

sunshine said...

The Olympics - I love it! :)

Shannon said...

May the Force be with you tonight!