Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Morning

It's Monday already, huh? I had a pretty good weekend. Did some house cleaning, spent time with some friends, read a book or two and got in a few games of bowling. All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. Now it's time to begin a new week and get in some exercise again.

Tonight is bowling night so that is going to be the extent of my exercise today. Tomorrow I have a beach run planned with one of my buddies so that should be fun and I think there will be some swimming this week, too.

It's early, I'm still tired and I guess I'd better get ready for work. Yay! My thoughts and prayers go out to all my friends in the Fargo/Moorhead area who have been battling the flood waters over the weekend. I hope the levies hold and we don't see a flood as bad as Grand Forks in 1997.

Happy freaking Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah, Fargo has not had an easy time as of late. Glad you had a good weekend and see ya at bowling tonight!

eurydice said...

Are you in Grand Forks? I was just there a few weeks ago - my cousin plays for the Sioux hockey team. :)